Tuesday, July 23, 2013

See You Soon NC...

Right now I am surrounded by about a million boxes throughout our house...it's crazy!  The movers came yesterday and somehow between yesterday and today they have been able to pack up five years of wonderful memories...amazing how that happens!

Keith left yesterday morning with the kids and I'm pretty sure we were all in tears, well except Landon...he was just like I'm not really sure why everyone's crying ;)  It was so sad to say good bye to them, but I have to say Momma is kind of enjoying my quiet time, which Reagan kept reminding me I would have.  Now by quiet time I'm not sitting by the pool sipping a yummy drink, I have been organizing and running a million errands...but still, I'm not lugging kids in and out of carseats to do it!

I took this on a beautiful night last week...we really will miss this house so much!

I ate my cereal (in a styrofoam bowl with plastic spoon I had to get from the neighbor because I didn't have the foresight to keep ANYTHING out!) on the deck this morning and just stared at our pretty trees...I know I won't ever have a lot like this again...I've loved our location!

The family room...see that pile of coats?  They had packed up our hall closet yesterday and I didn't even THINK about coats, hello it's 100* out, but I was able to catch them in time that I could snag a couple I thought I would need over the next few months!

A TOTALLY boxed up kitchen

Emptied out dining room

NeNe's room all boxed up...I stared at his rocking chair yesterday and just sobbed...the number of hours I spent rocking him in that probably translates into days...

Sissy's room all packed up!

The guest room is piled high with boxes

Our room has boxes everywhere...the movers have been so sweet though and kept my bed out last night and again tonight

It's time to return the modem and unplug the computer for it's big car ride tomorrow...time to sign off from North Carolina and hello from PA!  Maybe in the next week or so I'll have some house news :)  Wouldn't that be fun!?

1 comment:

  1. can't believe you are gone!!! hope you have the safest travels and the move goes smoothly! I am so so so thankful to have your blog to keep up with you. sending you LOTS of love and hugs... be safe!

    ReplyDelete