Monday, January 13, 2014

Happy Monday!

Happy Monday!  Here's just a little update from these two little cuties :)

Last Monday Reagan went back to school, finally, after Christmas break.  She was so excited to wear her new outfit from Aunt Kristin!



After nap on Monday the kiddos and I made homemade goldfish, except we made gold"hearts."  I saw the recipe on Pinterest, it looked easy, but the girl who wrote it said she cut metal lids up for cutters and shaped the metal into fish and had so much fun with it she made footballs and pacmans...I was so not messing with that, we looked for the smallest cookie cutter we could find, hearts it was and called it a day :)

They turned out pretty tastey!  Not crunchy like a goldfish, but pretty much tasted like one.  Reagan loved them, which says a lot!  Landon loved them too, but that's not saying much ;)

On Wednesday the kiddos and I got to school and noticed lots of people leaving, with their children, and I was slightly confused.  It was the first day both kids would be back in school since December 18 and I would be lying if I said I wasn't kind of looking forward to it.  WELL, it has been FREEZING here and electric companies have been working overtime...anyway, the heat was out at school, which meant no school.  Bummer!  I had an appointment at 10:00 for the house, so the kids wound up coming with me and then we ventured to the house as well.  They LOVED seeing it!

Reagan was all excited to have a bathtub in her bathroom!

They are busting out the siding...by now it should be done!

We even had time to go check out a preschool I have been wanting to see, so it all worked out.

Thursday we went to the Y to swim at the indoor pool.  It was great and the kids had so much fun.  Minor problem was that I forgot towels...seriously!?  It's been way too long since we've been to the pool :)  Thankfully John was working out and came to see the kids playing and he was able to get a towel and blanket out of his car, which worked out great.

 
Playing in the lockers after I finally got them both changed!

Silly man!

So that was our week...nothing too exciting!  We had a good weekend and now it's time to start the week again.  Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment