Wednesday, January 29, 2014

House Update and Birthday Celebrations!

On Saturday morning we went to Middletown to check out the house and...drum roll please...we had WALLS!!!  We were so excited...it is REALLY starting to look like a house!!  




We carried the kids through the house (their were nails everywhere and a nice propane fire going) and then took them out to the van.  I ran back in to take some pictures and when I walked out it was like a frieckin' blizzard outside.  It was really coming down...have I mentioned I'm SICK of the snow and being cold all the time?!  Anyway...we didn't last too much longer in Middletown, but thankfully the roads were fine on our way home.

We went to my dad's for dinner that night, but because of the roads neither Jamie or Diane could make it.  We still had fun though and my dad made us a yummy dinner!  My 'most of the time' sweet hubby went out to get an ice cream cake, since Diane had it at her house...which was delish!




Sunday morning started with some time in the snow.  We got a bunch of snow that Tuesday, but it was SOOOO cold all week, we never even went out to play in it.  By Sunday it was "warmer" with a high in the 20's, so we braved the cold and did some sledding!


such a big helper :)


our little angel :)


Reaggie made JJ the flower Valentine craft, which I might add kept her busy for quite awhile!

We had another yummy dinner Sunday night that my mom made to celebrate my birthday, followed by more yummy cake!

I have some of the cutest helpers around...and yes, Reagan has on a swimsuit...she got a new tankini for Disney, which she loves and wears it around the house a LOT!  Did I mention the high has been about 12* lately!?  She doesn't seem bothered!


this crazy dog...Landon and I were on our way to pick up Reagan at school on Monday and this is what B did.  Sweet dog dog loves a car ride...at first he plopped into R's booster seat, but I told him to get down and that's where he wound up :)  Landon said, "sissy (silly) B in Ne-Ne's old cah-seat"

Tuesday morning was my actual birthday and Keith got up super early to get me flowers and donuts.  The kiddos were so sweet and excited to give mommy their cards too!

Reagan slept in rollers on Monday night, smaller ones that Mum-Mum got her, and boy was her hair CURLY!!  HOLY!  I was a little nervous those curls were never going to calm down...thankfully over the course of the day they dropped some :) She did look pretty stinkin' cute as a curly Sue!



THANK YOU AUNT ELLEN!!  We LOVE our Disney treats :)  In fact, Reagan slept in it last night and wore it for her rest today...she LOVES it!  Landon slept in his too and woke up as a pee-pee pot this morning...how does one keep their boy from over flowing their diaper at night?  He wears size 7s for bed and goes on the potty before bedtime...I don't know what else to do!!

We had a fun playdate planned at Oasis Tuesday morning with Heather and Tobin.  It's this climby indoor play place that I was all excited to find :)






We went to a 50's diner for lunch, which was yummo!  I was remembering how last year I took the kids to Panera and Landon didn't sit for 2 seconds, Reagan had to poop, and I ate maybe a bite of my lunch...they have grown and changed so much in a year!

We got home, Landon took a nap, we got into comfies and our plan of going out to dinner suddenly sounded like too much work.  ha!  Am I exciting or what?  It was just too cold and I didn't feel like getting "dressed" again, soooo I opted for a birthday dinner of french toast.  It was tastey though, and warm, and I stayed in my comfy clothes :)

We sang "Happy Birthday" one last time!


It was a great day...I just am having a hard time figuring out how I turned 21 eleven years ago!!  Seriously?!?!

1 comment:

  1. Oh girl. Boys and their pee at night..........
    And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

    ReplyDelete