Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Merry Christmas!


Reagan was up super early, in fact she came down to our room in the basement at about 3am and told me Santa had come :) She NEVER gets out of her bed like that!  I wound up sleeping with her until she woke me back up at 6:15 SOO excited to go downstairs!  We woke up Landon at about 6:45, but he was SO not ready to be up yet!



This motorcycle is so funny...it was meant for Reagan, from my mom and John.  She had a bike and motorcycle on her list for months!  Reagan didn't go right to it, but Landon did and he LOVES it!



Reagan gave Landon a Cars umbrella, which was her idea and picked out all by herself!

Landon gave Sissy a bath Barbie, which he wanted to get for her!  So precious!

  

outfit change #1, waitress dress up outfit

The "geen" dump truck!!!!

my loves!  Reagan in leotard, outfit change #2

#3...there were about 6 more throughout the day :)

  
  
  
  

Here's another...the Cinderella dress :)

Well...I was gifted a Christmas sweater by Gran :) The day of the kid's Christmas program Gran and my mom had on their Christmas sweaters and I said I was too young to rock one ;) (even though I do have a couple on the moving truck that I would rock when I was teaching!) Anyway..."Santa" thought I should have this for next year so that I have a Christmas sweater too!  Thanks Gran!  I will wear it with pride next Christmas!!

3 generations

It was a great Christmas!  The kids had a great day, we all did.  We're so blessed.  I do my very best not to take ANYTHING for granted.  Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment