Thursday, June 26, 2014

Beach Trip!

The day after Reagan's family party we headed to the beach for the week!  Monday morning I still had to pack and get everything ready for the week, SO Keith and Reagan went down and Landon and I got some things done at home...more like I got things done while he was napping :)

We ran to the store Monday morning and on our way home we stopped to watch the "workers," pretty sure they're building a Texas Roadhouse restaurant

This boy was in trucky heaven!!

Keith and Reaggie were able to have a fun day together at the pool, out to dinner, and to Funland.  Tuesday morning we got a surrey and took a nice bike ride.  The kids have about out grown the 2 seater bike...so sad!  Reagan is about too tall to sit in the front basket and if Reagan doesn't Landon won't, so for awhile he was sitting on my lap while I was pedaling along which meant he kept going up and down as my legs were going up and down...I'm sure we were a sight for sore eyes!

modeling a new birthday outfit from Gigi and Gramps


We HAD to stop for a donut!

Later Tuesday morning Heather, Tobin, Mari, and Olivia came to visit us.  Keith, Mari, and Livie left Tuesday night and Heath and I were staying with the kids through Thursday.  The kiddos and I shared the king bed...we had all that space and somehow I had two kids flopped on me both nights :)






Reagan REALLY, REALLY wanted to go on the Haunted Mansion ride, since she did it in Disney she thought she could totally handle it!  Turns out it was a little scarier than she thought!

Mari and her favorite little man!

Look at these sweeties!



Landon Man, I just LOVE you to pieces!

Love this girl!!

Tuesday night we all went to Grotto's for dinner and then everyone who was leaving left.  Heath and I put the kids to bed and could have chatted all night!  Wednesday morning was not the prettiest day, in fact we were just going out to the beach when it started pouring.  SOOO we ran a few little errands, had an early lunch in the condo, and then headed to the beach for awhile.  It worked out great!




We left Thursday morning, since it was another rainy day, and headed back to our house!  It was such a fun trip...even though the weather didn't exactly work in our favor!

No comments:

Post a Comment