Friday, June 27, 2014

Reagan's 5th Birthday Party!!

Reagan's 5th Birthday party obviously wasn't exactly as planned, but thanks to Keith, my mom, John, and some of my sweet friends I think it was a success!

Keith wanted to make sure I saw how they had it set up...ha!

The kiddos arrived and made their own crowns!  The wind was awful, so I heard, and everything was blowing everywhere!!



My sweet friend Amy took over the "pin the snowflake on Elsa" game...so thankful for her help!


Group shot :)

With all the wind Keith had the hardest time lighting the candle, but thankfully he got it so they could successfully sing and blow out the candle!




Thank you to everyone for all of the extra help!  I was SO glad it worked out and that Reagan had a great time with all of her sweet friends.  We were going to have pizza and I had a vision of what the pavilion was to look like, but turns out 5 year olds really don't care if you just feed them pretzels, goldfish, and cupcakes and if it's not decorated just the way the Mommy had in mind!

Once they got home I got to hear all about the fun and got to watch Reagan open all of her new gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment