Friday, June 27, 2014

Father's Day 2014

Father's Day Sunday started with our last t-ball game of the season!













Our sweet t-ball girl with her trophy!

After t-ball the kiddos and I had to run a few errands, since I was a little behind from being sick, and Keith got to get some things done outside!


Reaggie wanted to get Daddy a new tie


and Landy got Daddy a "go cuse" grill cover :)



JJ came over to celebrate too!

My dad came over Sunday afternoon for Father's Day dinner!  I can't even remember the last time I saw my dad on Father's Day, so it was nice to celebrate with him!










We had a yummy dinner, got the kiddos to bed, and around 9:00 Keith started not to feel so good...yup, now he was up all night sick.  How is it in your house when the Daddy gets sick?  Yes, it was bad!  Poor Daddy!  Thankfully, by Monday night he was starting to feel a little bit better, but he was totally out of commission on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment