Saturday, September 6, 2014

First Day of Preschool!

The day after Reaggie's first day was Landon's first day of school!  He was excited...well kind of :)






such a ham!

Oh yes, we had to have a Lightning McQueeen backpack...ka-chow!

Right before we went into school...he is "Landon K." at school since our neighbor Landon is in his class too.  He had a family picture, a picture of he and Reaggie, some truck stickers, Thomas stickers, Mickey, and a soccer ball on his pennant.

Landon did GREAT at drop off and had a great first day!  I couldn't believe it, I was thinking maybe we've crossed the hump of him screaming and crying when I leave him.  RIIIIIGHT...Thursday was a whole different ball game, but just like last year, I know he'll be just fine and start to love school in NO time! (at least I'm crossing everything that is the case!)

To celebrate such a great first day, we walked down Main St. to Dogtown and got hot dogs for lunch!  Landon wanted to sit outside and watch the trucks go by.  Such a fun lunch with my sweet man!

No comments:

Post a Comment