Saturday, September 6, 2014

Soccer Saturday!

Today was the first day of soccer and it was a HOT day!!  Landon and Reagan both had games at noon...on totally different fields, good times!


Yes, the boys are all on the same soccer team too!



I dropped Reagan off at her practice and ran back to Landon's field to check on him...crying, crying, crying...he wanted Mommy, even though Keith is the coach.  Awesome.  Not a whole lot I could do considering I had to go back to Reaggie...did I mention how hot it was?!  Then Landon wanted Mommy apparently, so Colleen came over to get me at Reagan's field,  I ran back to his field to get him a snack and realized I left the team snack that we brought in the van and we did NOT park close...so I RAN to the van to get the snack to give to Landon, ran back to Reagan's field, and did I mention how hot it was today!?  I was just thankful I didn't have a heart attack :)

Reagan did SO great!  She went right for the ball and really ran hard.  She was so close to having a goal today too!

happy girl!

Landon survived his first game...apparently didn't play much, but atleast stopped crying!


my sweeties...love them so!

Hot and tired!  Landon got to the car and stripped down to his undies and Reagan just wore her shorts...I kept reminding them, and myself, that before we know it we'll be freezing!

Such a fun first day of soccer!

No comments:

Post a Comment