Saturday, September 6, 2014

Yucky Weekend

Saturday morning Keith took Reaggie to see Rio 2 at the movies, the last free movie of the summer.  Landon was supposed to go too, so that I could clean, but he didn't want to and AGAIN felt warm to me.  Of course I was panicked, but I knew we just had all the bloodwork done, so he must have caught something else...he was snuggly, but for the most part acting fine.  So we hung out that morning, played some, and got a little done around the house.  Saturday afternoon we went to our neighbors to celebrate her birthday and then I left early to head to the hospital to spend the night with J!  I couldn't believe my dad "let" me, because he spent every night with her and my mom was there during the day.  J and I kicked him out and we had a girls night :)


Poor thing really still wasn't feeling well and this was after a week being there!  Turns out, to keep everything clean, she had some bowel issues and needed to get cleared up, but it was a very painful time for her...

We went to bed and were up bright and early for all the morning checks and things the nurses were doing to J.  My mom got to the hospital around 8 and just as she got there Keith called and said it was a long night at home.  Uh oh...turns out Landon was up throwing up three times...all over his bed, our bed, and our bathroom.  YUCK-O!  My poor baby...soooo I packed up, said bye to JJ and rushed home to see how everyone was.  Landon was fine...still a little warm, but acting totally fine, thankfully.  There was just a lot of laundry to do!

Monday we just stayed home, while Keith golfed, and Landon was doing better...still just a low grade fever.  The next day was Reagan's Meet the Teacher (part 2), which meant a little man was coming with us since he wasn't 24 hours fever free to go to school.  I was sooo ready for that fever to go away!!

No comments:

Post a Comment