Thursday, September 3, 2015

Hershey Park Fun!

The first week of August was not so fun for this momma...after Reagan had enjoyed 2 nights at Mum-Mum and Pop-Pop's, I got hit with a stomach bug and also poison ivy took over my body!  That Saturday, August 8th, had on the calendar since April to go to Hershey Park with Keith's sister and her family.  WELL...Friday afternoon I still hadn't moved out of bed and it was to be HOT on Saturday, so I missed out on the fun and Keith took the kids!  They had a great time...even though it was so hot.  I'm so glad they got to go, but I was so sad to miss out!  I caught up on tv shows and watched 3 or 4 Hallmark movies though :)

Landon looks thrilled huh??



They went on lots of fun rides and even did a roller coaster that had a loop and went upside down!  When Kristin sent me that text, I was like WHAT?!?!?!  They loved it though!  Everyone spent the night at a hotel and then headed home Sunday morning.  I'm so glad they were able to go and the cousins could see each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment