Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Landon's Meet the Teacher and a Visit!

The Thursday before school started was Landon's "meet the teacher" day.  He is SO lucky to have the same teachers as last year AND be in the same classroom...he just goes Monday, Wednesday, and Friday this year where as last year it was the other two days.  SOOO going was more to get in the groove that school is coming!  He was his typical shy self, but was so cute and pretty excited to go :)



After we left preschool we were on our way to Westminster to visit Gran and Gramps for a couple days!  We hadn't been all summer, so nothing like squeezing it in at the last minute :)

I was to be sleeping with them!?  I finally did move Landon and Reagan so that I could shimmy myself in between them...I got lots of snuggles!

Friday morning we went to Baugher's and then went down to the playground!  They just have so much fun there!

We had run a couple errands and for Reagan finally finishing her yucky medicine she got to pick out a treat, which was a wooden frame at Michael's.  She couldn't wait to paint it and decorate it...which meant Landon needed a treasure chest to paint as well, obviously!

hanging with GG on the porch

Please note R's new top...she HAD to have it when we were at Belk.  It is pretty darn cute on her!

That night before we left for dinner I noticed Reagan's cheeks a little pink.  I asked her if she felt okay and she did, so we carried on.  We went out to dinner and had a delicious meal.  I put the kids to bed and the next morning Reagan's face was a big old rash.  I was, in typical fashion, a worry wart.  I packed us up and we left Gran's to get home.  Thankfully we had an appointment that afternoon to head to the doctor anyway to have her arm looked at again.  I already blogged about this earlier, but just for memory sake, it was a reaction to the antibiotic she had just finished and it was NO fun!


sweet girl resting after dose #1 of Benadryl...before the total itchy-ness kicked in


That Saturday night was Colleen's birthday celebration...R and I went down for a couple minutes, but Landon and Keith were there for awhile.  Sweet boys having no fun at all together!

No comments:

Post a Comment