Thursday, June 9, 2016

Birthday, Zoo, and Costume

(oops!  out of order...)
 
Is there anything better than clean kiddos fresh out of the bath!? :)


Such a stud!

That face

On May 18th the kids and I braved dinner to celebrate my dad's birthday!  I picked Reagan up straight from school, we went to Target, and then to Outback.  Keith was out of town so it was crazy town USA, but we did it.  Maddie had spit up all over her outfit after I finished nursing her in the parking lot at Outback, and of course all I had in the diaper bag was a size too small outfit...it worked :)
 

 
The next morning was a board meeting for me, but I wasn't able to go since Keith was out of town so I called in.  OH and that morning our computer crashed (which is why I'm SO far behind on blogging!!). 
 
This was one of the screenshots I sent Keith in a PANIC!!
 
THANK GOODNESS our pictures and documents were able to be retrieved...I would STLL be crying if they weren't.  So my call was at 7:30, which is typically about when Keith and Reagan leave for school, so that didn't happen.  The kids needed to get blood work done for their peanut allergy  so we went and did that after the call (which you can only imagine how well that went!) and THEN dropped R off at school.
 
The next day was Reagan's class field trip to the Philadelphia Zoo!  She was SOO excited.  Since Keith was out of town I wasn't able to go, so Diane, who loves the zoo, was able to meet Reagan there!  Reagan was mostly excited to ride the bus...ha!  Poor kid who gets dropped off and picked up every day :)
 
 




 
After a super busy day at the zoo she had dance class that night and it was TRY ON COSTUME night!  Oh these girls looked way too cute!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment