Thursday, June 9, 2016

Reagan's Spring Concert and Landon's Mother's Day Tea

Mother's Day Weekend started with a bang!  Reagan had her Spring Concert at 8:45 Friday morning and Landon had his Mother's Day Tea at 11!  Everyone was excited for all the fun!
 
The kids got to wear "fancy" clothes to school on Thursday for their chapel performance...and then had to change back into uniform clothes.  Little miss was excited!

Oh my gosh, I was cracking up...Thursday afternoon they both worked out to one of my Tae Bo videos from forever ago.  I have GOT to do something about my weight and started doing the workouts during Maddie's morning nap.  WELL...last Thursday after I worked out, I took a quick shower, and then was going to feed the babe.  She could get NOTHING out...I am a cow, I have a lot of milk, and NOTHING.  I tried to stay calm, drink water, still nothing.  After 30 minutes of trying and trying, I made a bottle with formula in it...little lady wanted nothing to do with that.  Keith was as helpful as any dad at work would be "honey, stay calm" "it'll be okay."  SO after hanging up with him and having a screaming baby in the background, I called my sweet friend Colleen, and when we call each other something is wrong, we text.  She came down with her screaming baby and her pump to try to get things going that way.  Here I am naked on my sofa, pumping, Maddie screaming, Emi crying, Landon telling Miss Colleen that Maddie didn't like the bottle, I'm crying...I got milk out though and Maddie drank that out of a bottle with Colleen.  Then I pumped a little more and finally nursed her.  PHEW!  She slept gooood after all that fiasco.  It's been fine ever since, so now I'm paranoid to sweat anymore.  Ha...is that a good thing or a bad thing?!  ANYWAY...after school Reagan and Landon had fun working out :)


Friday morning, time to be OUT THE DOOR by 8:15!  Sweet girls getting ready for the concert :)

Can you stand the sweetness!?  Reagan said they had to be matching and I just LOVE having matching girls! 



After I got Reagan out the door with Keith, who was going to get there early to save seats, I had to get this kid ready for school.  He's just the sweetest boy and so easy going...bless him!  We had to take a "silly selfie."

Why is the good one always the blurry one?!


Landon went to school with Liam so I could get to Reaggie's school.  Their music teacher is incredible and puts on the best program...the kids did amazing!  This concert was preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, and 1st grade.  It was so, so sweet!



Nana came

And so did Mum-Mum and Pop-Pop


Daddy came, but had to scoot before we could all get a picture together!

Reagan with Mrs. Scott, one of her teachers, who had to get her hands on baby girl!

Reagan got to leave school after the concert, so we obviously had to celebrate her stellar performance with a donut!

We rushed home so Maddie could eat, my mom and John stayed with the girls, and I was off to Landon's school.  Oh the sweetness of them singing to their mommies, it was so cute.


Then we had precious gifts and snacks!





Then I wrapped the day up with these snuggles!

No comments:

Post a Comment