Thursday, June 9, 2016

Mother's Day Weekend!

Mother's Day weekend was SO special this year!  Obviously we have our Madalyn now and I remember last year wondering if we'd ever have that baby #3?!  Who would have thought less than a month later I'd found out I was pregnant!  I am so very blessed to be a mommy of three precious (most of the time!) babes!
 
 Saturday was a rainy, yucky day so the girls and I stayed home while the boys went to soccer.  Maddie became a grabber!  She loves her little lion on her playmat.
 


 
That afternoon I wanted Keith to try to give Maddie a bottle.  With the other kiddos I just dropped a feeding and gave them a bottle of formula and they were fine, however, they were much younger than Maddie.  We gave her that bottle and she wanted NOTHING to do with it.  I was starting to panic that I waited too long to offer her a bottle and I would have her attached to me until she was 5!!


Sweet thing...you can tell by her face how much she enjoyed that!  To the boob she went :)
 
Mother's Day morning couldn't have started any better!

My sweet man showing me his card that he made!

 
and my card and painting from Reagan!
 
 
That's how Madalyn felt about Mother's Day!  ...as long as you still have the milk lady...
 
My precious matching Lilly girls!  Thank you Nana!
 




Our 4 generation pic!!

Reagan being a bad sissy and showing Maddie a show on the phone...

..she loved it! :)

My loves

ALL my loves!




 
The guys cooked us a delicious dinner and we had a yummy ice cream cake for dessert!  It was such a great day and it's a wonderful day to remember just how lucky I am to be a Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment