Monday, June 13, 2016

The LAST Day of School 2016!!

Wasn't I JUST posting about the first day of school?  I can't even believe summer is HERE!  I REALLY can't believe I now have a 2nd grader and a kindergartener!!!  I taught 2nd grade...how is my baby old enough!?!  AND my 2nd graders that I taught, the first group, are going to be seniors in high school this fall!!  HOLY MOLY!!

Last day as a 1st grader!  What a WONDERFUL school year she had.


Reagan and I had to make a couple quick stops before dropping off at school, she was a trooper and so excited for her early release at noon!

Last day of Preschool!  This kid has come SO far...he's gone from screaming and crying when I left him at school to now missing it and "not being able to talk about" missing his teacher.



WE LOVE MISS HEIDI!!!

Look at how precious she is...she had the door all decorated for the kids...she was THE.BEST!

When I saw this picture...I LOST it!  Seriously, bawled!

A precious bulletin board...all about Dr. Seuss, their whole classroom theme for the year.

Keith and his dad got to school by 8:30 to get in line to reserve seats for Landon's graduation.  THANK GOODNESS they did because it was packed!  We had front row seats.

Our little graduate...yup, I sobbed

Following the directions like such a good boy!

Each teacher introduced their graduates with their name and then said what they want to be when they grow up.  "Landon Kepplinger and when he grows up he wants to be a construction worker!"

"Liam Stringer and when he grows up he wasn't to be a construction worker!"
No surprise these boys picked the same career and they informed us afterwards that they are going to work on the same construction site as well! :)

The kids sang a couple cute little songs and there was a slideshow too

All graduated!







After graduation we got a celebratory donut and then it was off to pick up Reagan!  I picked her up, we came home for a quick lunch, and then the kids and I were off to Jump On Over for one of Reagan's classmates birthday party.  We stayed there until about 3 and then ran home to get ready for dress rehearsal.  We had to be there by 4!

Work it!



This girl ROCKED it and could literally do her dance in her sleep!  She didn't miss a beat!


Our little dancer wanted to stay for the WHOLE dress rehearsal...we could have left by 6:30, BUT she wanted to watch all the dances.  SOO we didn't leave until 9!  She just loves watching it and I loved watching it with her...although I wish I would have thought about dinner.  We were starving!!  The few snacks I brought only did so much :) 

Nothing like a crazy, busy start to summer.  It was a great day though and we could NOT be prouder of our kiddos and their amazing accomplishments in school this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment