Monday, November 3, 2008

10 Weeks!

Our little peanut is now double digits, in weeks that is! The baby is now over an inch long and weighs a whopping ounce!! The fingers and toes are developed and there are even little fingernails!! The little one even has some peach fuzz on the top of it's head now too!!

I think we are still getting used to the idea that we are going to be parents in a few short months! It is hard to believe when I'm not showing, and when we haven't told a lot of people, but I know it's coming by the way I'm feeling!! :) I am NOT complaining, I love every second of not feeling good...well kinda...but the past week or so has been a little rough. I just feel nauseous in the morning and a little at night too. I am now taking a Flintstones vitamin as well as folic acid as my vitamins. The pre-natals were not agreeing with me! However, this all means that the peanut is getting all settled in mommy's tummy and is cooking until his or her May 31st due date!
We just love this little peanut so much already! We keep telling Bailey what a great big brother he is going to be and he just looks at us like we're crazy. What is so funny though is that he has been sniffing my stomach a lot lately and laying his head right on my tummy. It's like he knows something is growing in there!!

The best part of now being 10 weeks along, is that it means only two more weeks to go until we can shout from the roof tops that we are having a baby!! It is killing us, more me I think!! I know Great Granny (G.G.), Mum-Mum, and Aunt Jamie can hardly stand it anymore...they are ready to BUST! (As are mommy and daddy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment