Sunday, November 16, 2008

See Ya First Trimester!

It is hard to believe, but tomorrow begins the first day of my second trimester!! I am SOOOO happy that we can share the news of our little peanut with everyone now!! Everyday I just would say we are only "2 weeks and 1 day away." My Gran is so funny, she sent me an email today saying not to even try calling her tomorrow because she will be on the phone all day spreading the news!! :) Thank you Gran for waiting five weeks to share...I know it has been hard!!

Well being 12 weeks prego means that the little munchkin is now opening and closing their hands, toes will start curling, and the mouth will make sucking movements!! PRECIOUS! The little one is a whole TWO inches long and is weighing in at a half of an ounce!

We are just so blessed to be experiencing this...I can not wait to meet this little baby! Six months, I have a feeling, will go by very quickly! Happy 3 Month Birthday (in Mommy's tummy) Little One!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment