Sunday, November 9, 2008

I've Popped!

Well the past couple days I have certainly noticed that my belly is popping a little bit. We'll go ahead and say that I am starting to show, and not just that I can NOT stop eating and gaining weight!! It was so funny...I went out to dinner with Vater, Shae, and Klein the other night and literally ate a plate full of meatloaf BEFORE we went out to dinner. When I told them a) that I was pregnant and b) that I ate meatloaf, they were laughing pretty hard.

Anyway, my clothes are everyday becoming less and less comfortable to wear. My shirts are fine, but my pants, uggghh!!! I even wore a skirt to work last week thinking that might be a little more comfy, but it wasn't!!

Today also marks the 11 week mark!! We have known now for about four weeks that this little munchkin is on the way! The big news this week is that the baby is about 1 1/2 inches long and the size of a fig. (Not that I know how big a fig is!) Little tooth buds are forming and it's little hands are starting to open and close. WOW!!!

Now I'm off to the grocery store and to run a couple errands. I am going to eat something real quick though because last week when I went to the grocery store a little hungry, I walked out with $200 worth of groceries!!!!! How did that happen!??!?!?! Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment