Thursday, November 20, 2008

PERFECT Heartbeat!!

Well I went to the doctor today for my "12 week check-up" and all I have been able to think about all week was hearing that little heartbeat! As the doctor put the goop on my belly and very quickly found the "thumping" I felt SOOO relieved!! What an amazing sound that is to hear YOUR little baby's heart beating inside of you!!! Of course I was tearing up again, as I think I will each and everytime I get to hear it! The doctor was funny (keep in mind it was the same monotone doctor that so nicely told me I was pregnant!) and said that it was a very easy heartbeat to find and a strong one at that! That was music to my ears :) I think I have had a non-stop smile on my face since leaving the doctor's office today!

I go back on December 22 for the "anatomy ultrasound!" Perfect timing to have pictures to take home of the little peanut for Christmas! (and of course post on the blog!)

No comments:

Post a Comment