Saturday, February 7, 2009

6 Month Mark!

Well tomorrow hits 24 weeks, which equals out to SIX MONTHS!! I just don't think I can believe it! :) I was at Motherhood Maternity yesterday looking at the sales and tried on a couple things. I turned to the side in one of the dresses I tried on and thought, HOLY...you have a HUGE stomach in front of you!!!! I mean, it's really big! I was laughing because the other day Keith said, very kindly, "you don't even look pregnant." I said honey if my tummy usually looks like this, we have a huge problem!

This baby is a movin' around a lot these days! They espeically like to move when I am sitting on the sofa at night. It's so sweet...I just love it!

The project for this week is to order the furniture for the nursery. I went to Babies R Us today and spent about an hour examing two different sets, going back and forth. I brought home info on both and then Keith could help me choose between the two. (This was much better than having Keith there going back and forth with me, we would have lasted about 10 minutes!) SOOO now I am working on getting coupons and getting the best deal we possibly can, which I LOVE to do! It's a fun project. As soon as the furniture is ordered, I will post pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment