Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Rochester or Bust!

On Friday afternoon I left for the tundra, I mean, Rochester! :) I have to admit that I was VERY anxious to fly because I was on a Continental flight to Newark and then flew from Newark, NJ to Rochester....on a Colgan jet, just like the one that crashed in Buffalo a week before. I was so nervous!!! However, I knew everything would be okay...and eventually I made it to NY early Saturday morning.

Saturday I was awakend by sweet Alex, Lyndsey, and Olivia coming into my room. It was so sweet! Alex and I named the baby "Baby Elmo." It was too cute! My first shower was that afternoon and Kristin did such a WONDERFUL job! It was so fun and great to see so many friends and family. Not to mention this little peanut that is kicking away at me now, is spoiled rotten. We got so many great gifts! I am just getting soooo excited to meet this little one!!


Sunday morning we were up and at 'em getting ready for Miss Olivia's baptism. She looked precious in her gown and the celebration afterwards was great too! It was such a great weekend :)
I FINALLY made it home on Monday night after waiting on airplanes, waiting in airports, oh and finding out my bag wasn't in Raleigh, but it was all worth it! Thank you so much for such a GREAT weekend Kristin!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment