Sunday, February 15, 2009

Furniture Time!

I am soooo excited to report that we bought our furniture for the nursery on Friday night!! I LOVE it and can't wait for it to come!! I was so torn between two sets and thought I had my mind made up, but then Keith said he liked the other crib better, and I AGREED! :) SOOOO we wound up getting the crib from one set and the dresser and armoire from the other. The poor guy at Babies R Us that helped us probably thought I was crazy because I insisted that we bring a drawer from the dresser/armoire collection over to the crib to make sure the woods matched. Thankfully they did BEAUTIFULLY! As we paid, we were getting discounts out the wazoo, which we certainly weren't complaining about and got a REALLY great deal, which makes Mommy and Daddy VERY happy!!!

Today we stopped at Babies R Us and the oh so nice lady, she really was!, was able to find the matching glider and ottoman that I wanted too that matches the furniture. I am just so excited and can't wait to start pulling this nursery together!!

Here are pictures of the furniture...let me know what you think! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment