Monday, March 9, 2009

CO Visit!!

Last night I got back from the CO state and what a great weekend it was! Six of the eight of us from Danieley L-103 reunited to invade the Johnson crew. :)

On Thursday night Vater and I arrived late and we all hung out until about 2:00am...I don't know the last time I was up that late! :)
Friday was shopping day! We got up, cleaned ourselves up, and headed to the outlets! It was great!! We all got some great deals at the outlets...I tell you, the Ann Taylor outlet is so great and I think I am thankful that I don't live closer to it. We also went to Boulder to get pedicures that were delicious! It was so relaxing and the cutest place. Finally we had a yummy dinner on Pearl Street...it was wonderful!
Klein and I getting our toes did!


The result of our shopping trip! :)


I was spoiled on Saturday with a wonderful shower, hosted by Ellen! We had delicious food, great company, and the peanut continues to be spoiled :) It was wonderful!! We hung out the rest of the day with Connor man and had a delicious taco bar dinner!


Well it wouldn't have been a trip to CO without posting some pics of sweet Connor man! He is getting so big and is such a handsome man. He even bought Baby K a special gift!


I just wonder why the weekends have to go soooo fast! SERIOUSLY?? Sunday came way too fast, but I was kind of excited to come home to see the nursery that Daddy Keith was busy painting over the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment