Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Hospital Tour!


Tonight Keith and I went to Durham Regional for our "hospital tour." It was fun, but gave me the heeby jeebies (spelling?!). Hospitals just do that to me! It was so cool to see where I will have this baby though! Delivery is done in a comfortable and cozy room. I really liked that. I guess I just always pictured that you give birth in an operating room looking place. Keith told me that is just what I see on Gray's Anatomy :)

We were really impressed with the hospital and how they run things. Everyone that we met was so nice and very helpful. I even met a girl tonight that was also due on May 31! She is thinking of bringing in a doula to help with the birth...unlike me that would like the drugs in the parking lot before I even get out of the car!! :) It was kind of funny...hopefully she doesn't think I'll be a bad mom because I don't want to feel pain!

Oh...just on a side note...labor and delivery is on the 4th floor of the hospital, which just so happens to be my lucky number!

No comments:

Post a Comment