Sunday, March 15, 2009

The Nursery!!!


OH MY GOODNESS!!! I have to say that I think the nursery looks amazing! It is a little different than originally planned, but I am in love!

On Thursday three guys arrived at 7:30am, thirty minutes early, to begin working on the room. We talked to them for awhile about our options and they were saying the beadboard might be a better idea than actually doing it. The seams wouldn't be perfect and yada yada. SO finally we decided to do chairrail, crown molding, and wainscoating. They did a SUPER job and I was really happy with it! (Basically it is what got me through the day at school on Thursday, to come home and see it!)

My dad and Jamie arrived on Friday night, Mike got in on Wednesday, and the project began! First thing Saturday morning Keith and my dad went to Lowe's and painted away! They did a second coat of the green and then painted all the trim. I just think it looks precious!
Here are all kinds of pictures of Grandpa working hard, Daddy putting furniture together, Aunt Jamie hanging out in the room, Uncle Michael putting together the rocking chair, and of course Bailey helping to get his brother or sister's room ready!


As of today all the furniture is in and in place, but that will be another posting once I get the bed all made! (That is tomorrow nights project!) I can say that the furniture takes up a little more room in the room than I thought, but after playing around with every possibility, we were happiest with the original layout!!

Let me know what you think of the peanut's room! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment