Saturday, March 21, 2009

How Much Are You Exercising?

Yesterday I had my LAST monthly doctor's appointment...I now start going every two weeks! Very exciting and that means this baby is coming soooon!!

So I had to wait for a little while to see the doctor, but the nurse did see me pretty quickly. The first thing they always do is weigh me...after stepping on that scale I kind of couldn't believe the number I saw!! The nurse asked, jokingly, if I would be okay with her taking my blood pressure! haha...I was fine! Didn't really think too much about my weight gain so far, but then the doctor walked in. She reviewed my chart with me quickly and then asked, "so how much exercise are you getting?" I WAS NOT HAPPY!!! I told her that I was a teacher and on my feet all day, walking all over the school several times throughout the course of the day. She understood that I had a "physically demanding job" and just recommened that I take a brisk walk on the weekends. I guess my weight gain was a little too much for her!! Oh well! My brisk walk today consided of walking around the mall with Swies...that works for me! :) Maybe tomorrow I'll brisk walk around the grocery store!

No comments:

Post a Comment