Sunday, March 1, 2009

The Furniture Is In!!!

Today was such a fun day because we got to pick up all the furniture for the nursery from Babies R Us!! (I was nervous that it would take forever to come in because I have heard some horror stories, but it was all there and ready to go!) Thanks to the help of our wonderful neighbor, Darin, we were able to fit everything into his truck to bring it home. We got the crib, the changing table, the armoire, the glider, and the ottoman today! I can't WAIT to put them all in the baby's room!!

Next weekend the plan is for Keith to paint, while I'm in Colorado, then the next weekend my dad, Jamie, and Mike are coming to "do" the nursery!! It is going to feel much more real, I do believe, when the little one's room is completed!

Obviously, pictures will be posted when the room is in progress! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment