Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Guess What?

Well "it" happened yesterday for the first time and I really COULD NOT believe what I was seeing, but when "it" happened again multiple times today, I knew I couldn't be in denial anymore about it.  Oh what is "it"?  "It" is WALKING!!!!!!!!!!  Yes, Reagan has taken FIVE STEPS several times today!!  I can't believe it!!  Yesterday Reagan walked to Bailey in the hallway and I really thought I was seeing things.  :)  She is just a baby...a baby with a nasty cold!  (fun nights let me tell you!)  Anyway...I was able to get this video today and I was sooo excited!  Please pardon the "mommy voice" and the ending, but I had to pick her up and give snuggles right away!! :)  Not too much longer and we will have a full fledge walker on our hands!!

1 comment:

  1. ahhhhh!!!! what a big girl!!!! You have a walker on your hands now! WOW!!!!

    ReplyDelete