Wednesday, April 7, 2010

TEN Months Old!!

Not too many pictures!  The tape was a lot more exciting than trying to smile at mommy too!  Notice she is STANDING all by herself AND there is NO hairbow in her hair!  I'm afraid my days are over...she pulls them right out!!  I'm so sad! :)

On Monday Reagan turned TEN MONTHS old!!  How can it be!?!? Reagan is already TEN MONTHS old!! Double digits!! I remember when I blogged about her being ten DAYS! Oh our sweet little girl is getting so big!

This month Reagan has been VERY, VERY busy! :) She is crawling everywhere and pulling herself up on everything!! She walks around any and all pieces of furniture and wants sooo badly to just move on her own! It's too cute! Reags also loves to "shake her booty." She responds to this, is that bad?! :) She will bounce up and down standing by herself and when a song comes on the tv or the radio in the car that she likes she will dance or wave her arms around! The girl has rhythm too! ha! 

Reagan is eating pretty much all "people" food now.  :)  She will occassionally have some baby food, but doesn't really care for it too much anymore...can't say I blame her!  She really will eat anything I give her, I am so hoping this lasts!  She even eats veggies!  Yeah!  When she is eating something that she really likes she says, "mmm."  It's pretty cute!

Her newest trick is copying what you do.  Keith has taught her where her belly is and also to put both hands behind her head on command :)  When you say, "Reaggie, where is your belly?" she will rub it!  Precious!  Also while we were in Rochester she would stand up along the coffee table and duck down when you said "where is Reagan" and then she would pop up for peek a boo!  This girl has the best personality!!  I could just squeeze her!

Uncle Mike...do you like my dress?!?!  Thank you!!

Reaggie is still a good sleeper taking about an hour morning nap, about 2 or 3 hours for an afternoon nap, and sleeping from about 7:00pm until 6:30ish am.  We are VERY lucky!!  The girl needs her sleep! :)

I recently heard someone say they love their kids so bad it hurts.  I totally feel that!  I can't believe she is so close to turning ONE!  She is such a sweetheart and just brings so much joy to our lives everyday.  I love taking her out and about because she just smiles and waves at everyone she sees.

We love you so much Reaggie!!!  Happy TEN MONTH Birthday!!

1 comment:

  1. Your little girl is precious and I LOVE all her adorable outfits!!

    ReplyDelete