Tuesday, April 13, 2010

New Trick and New Do!

Today was such a pretty day!  Reaggie and I went to story time and then ran to Kohls for some new summer pj's, to the Dollar Store, and then to the grocery store.  They are all in the same shopping center so we could walk, which was nice and Reags loves the fresh air!


Well you all know how devistated I am that Reaggie won't keep a headband/bow in her hair anymore..haha!  I bought her some small bows at Wal-mart the other day and decided to give them a shot today.  THANKFULLY she didn't rip it out!  I don't think she even feels it!  She barely has enough hair to hold it in, but guess what, it stays!! :)


After nap Reagan was playing in her room and loves to read her books.  I love it!  She will grab a book and hold it out for me to read it to her :)


This afternoon I also had success getting this little video of Reagan doing her new trick!  It's pretty cute if you ask me! :)

1 comment:

  1. adorable! looks like sweet little Reaggie will be walking in NO time! Her hair boys are too cute too-- she is just precious!

    ReplyDelete