Friday, April 2, 2010

Here We Go!!

Well we are just about set for our first "vacation" with Reagan! We are heading for Rochester in the morning and we are excited to take Reaggie to Daddy's stomping ground. :) Keith already has places picked out to stop, Pontillos being #1. (It's a yummy pizza place and NOTHING compares to it down here, Keith will ALWAYS say that when we have pizza!)

I am feeling a little anxious to travel with Reagan...I just really don't want her ears to bother her! I have a bizillion snacks packed, we bought a portable DVD player, I have toys and books packed, bottles...hopefully they all do the trick! The good news is that we won't be on the plane too long. We do have a layover in DC, at REAGAN International Airport (I'm going to try to get a picture!) so really we fly for an hour, get to DC, wait an hour, fly an hour to Rochester. If this is a long three hours I will just keep telling myself it is better than 12 hours in the car!!

We are looking forward to this trip though! I can't wait for you to see Reaggie's ADORABLE Easter dress made by Aunt Ellen...it's precious!! I have a feeling the Easter Bunny will be visiting her too. :) Oh and how lucky are we that the weather is even supposed to be nice in NY! Literally everytime I've been there it has been cold and/or raining...even in the summer! So this nice weather will be a great treat!

Have a great weekend and Happy Easter!! :)

Reaggie LOVES to read! It's so cute! She stands by herself and holds the book...yesterday she even crawled to me, book in hand, for me to read to her. Precious!

Reaggie giving Bailey his toy! She just doesn't understand why he doesn't come galloping for it when she holds it out for him. Sometimes he is a good sport, but really he would prefer it to be thrown! (Adorable Easter Egg basket shirt courtesy of Aunt Ellen!  So cute!)

Oh do you see this picture?!! Reagan is on the SECOND step! She was determined to get her shoes off the steps! She is not climbing the steps all the time, this is only the second time, but she made it an extra step this time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment