Monday, March 29, 2010

It's Been Awhile :)

Reaggie didn't really know how to feel about this guy! :)

It has been quite awhile since I have blogged...I feel like sometimes I just go in spurts!  Hope you had a great weekend!!

Reaggie continues to be on the go and into everything!  She is so sweet and we are having so much fun.  Last week we had a couple of really beautiful days, so we went to the park with her friend Liam and enjoyed the weather.  Her neweset trick is she is always wanting to play with our cell phones, which inevitably happens!  Well she now knows to hold it up to her ear...it is CLASSIC!  Only this generation of children would know before they are ten months old what a cell phone is and how it works!


On Saturday my mom and John drove down to watch Reagan for us so we could go to our friend Jeff's 30th Birthday party!  We had so much fun and it was great to have a night out!! 


Yesterday we took Reaggie to see the Easter Bunny.  She looked so cute, but was not all that thrilled to meet this furry guy!  Oh and Reagan had a big first yesterday....her first McDonald's chicken nuggets!  haha :)  We are NEVER out and about in the afternoon, but with the mall not opening until noon yesterday we didn't go see the bunny until after her nap.  (Oh and while she was napping Keith and I had a very romantic date to Harris Teeter and Wal-Mart...does it get any better?!?!)  Anyway...since we were out at dinner time and almost bed time, we just got her some nuggets and she LOVED them! 

Margaret (our sweet neighbor) and I just got back from the gym.  We took a kickbutt, I mean kickboxing class.  Now I'm off to eat leftover apple pie...it's okay right because I went to the gym?!  haha!  Hope you had a great Monday!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment