Saturday, March 13, 2010

Happy Saturday!

Pulling Reagan in the laundry basket the other day turned out to be tons of fun!  Not only did it keep Reags in one spot, it allowed me to do a little cleaning too!

Reagan and I are leaving in the morning for PA, so I figured I had to give a little update before we leave for our "vacation!"  I am excited to go home, but also NERVOUS for our little trip...I just have to accept the fact that we will most likely be stopping several times!  I am just praying for NO TRAFFIC!!!  Once we get to PA we will be busy, busy, busy!!  Everyone is so excited to see Reagan, of course!!  I figure it's a good thing she has so many babysitters, Mum-Mum, Pop-Pop, and Grandpa, because momma has too much to do! :)  It is going to be a whirlwind of a trip!


Let's see...the past couple days have been relaxing around here, well as relaxing as chasing after Reagan can be!  Gran and Gramps stopped by for Wednesday and Thursday night to visit on their way back from their trip.  It is always so great to have them!  We ate, played with Reaggie, went out to lunch, and hung out.  It was a great visit! :) 


Yesterday Reaggie and I didn't do too much.  We did run to Bed, Bath, and Beyond...YAHOO!  I know I can hardly contain the excitemen!  haha :)  It was a yucky day, so we just hung out inside!  Keith's boss had everyone over to his house in the afternoon to watch some of the games, so he was home early, which was VERY nice!!  Keith is SUPER excited that NC State has made it this far in the tournament...we'll see how they do tonight!!


Hope you are having a great Saturday!  We'll have a lot of catching up to do when Reags and I get back!!  Have a wonderufl week!

1 comment: