Saturday, March 20, 2010

A Saturday of Firsts...

Well today the inevitable happened...Reagan got her first "goose egg" on her forehead and her first bloody/fat lip!  My poor baby!!

Keith was playing with Reags this morning while I was getting ready for zumba and I heard crying...Keith calmed Reaggie down, so I knew everything was fine.  Keith then brought Reagan upstairs and she had a nice little "egg" on her forehead.  Daddy was a little nervous and felt terrible, but I assured him Reagan would have bumped her head regardless of who was watching her!

Then this afternoon while Keith was at his soccer game Reagan was playing on her "high chair", as she always does, and got really big.  She bent down to pick up her sippy cup that was on the floor and was holding it and holding onto the chair.  WELL...I was throwing something in the trashcan and noticed she was only holding on with one hand and said, "hey missy...we need two hands."  RIGHT as I said that and was on my way towards her, BOOM!  She fell and banged her lip on the chair.  POOR THING!!  Next thing I noticed was blood!!!  I managed not to panic and cleaned her all up.  I gave her a wet washcloth to suck on which she loves to do, but also cleaned her lip.

So all in all it has been a big day for Reags.  She was fine two minutes after both events though and continued to play and laugh as usual.  Just strange that her first "boo boos" were today.

No comments:

Post a Comment