Saturday, March 20, 2010

We're Back!

What a busy week we had!!  PA was great as always, but non-stop.  Reagan did WONDERFULLY both there and back in the car.  We stopped once each way for lunch and a diaper change.  So my classic "mommy moment" was on our way to PA.  We stopped at a McDonald's for lunch and I changed Reags, but I had to go to the bathroom.  SO the stroller was buried in my trunk and I just had to do what I had to do...hold Reagan while I used the bathroom.  SO sorry if TMI, but it was just a classic moment!  We hit NO traffic either way either, which on 95 is a MIRACLE!! 

While we were home we saw family, I went to the Hartstrings sale and got Reaggie TOO many adorable outfits, worked the sale, celebrated Reagan's first St. Patrick's Day, celebrated Jamie's birthday, and had four generation pictures taken by the one and only, Heather Chronister! :)

Reagan's ADORABLE St. Patrick's Day shirt made by her wonderful Auntie Ellen!


Playing with the buckle of the high chair...favorite activity after meals!

Silly girl!!

Reaggie got into Mommy's purse!

Visiting Pappy!

Enjoying the sunshine!


Stylin'!

Playing with Mum-Mum!

Happy Birthday Aunt J!!

We had a great trip home, but we are glad to be back!!  We missed Keith and "brother" Bailey!  Now the weather is GEORGOUS and we are enjoying the weekend!!  Happy Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment