Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Off the Charts!

Today was Reaggie's nine month appointment and she did great!  She had to get two shots today, which broke my heart, but after a good five minute screaming session (from Reagan not me!!  I just teared up, as always!) she was good to go!

My main question was FOOD!  What can she eat?  What should we avoid?  Am I feeding her too much or too little?  (clearly not too little!)  I was told I can give her any table food, obviously as long as it's small and soft.  (well...no eggs, honey, nuts, those kind of things...I kinda figured that though!)  YEAH!  Reagan will be so excited! :)  So to Mommy's out there...what are some good ideas for foods?!  We have tried cheerios, fruit, crackers, the Gerber stuff...any other fun ideas?!

Nine Month Stats:
No Percentages because she is OFF THE CHARTS on everything!  Our sweet, big girl!
Weight:  23.12 pounds
Height:  29 1/2 inches
Head Circumference:  46.7 cm.

The weather has been so beautiful the past couple days that we have been spending time outside.  (I need to get some sunscreen for my fair skinned girl!  Momma is SOAKING it in!)  I pulled out some bubbles that we had and Reags has had the best time with them.  It's pretty cute!  She does NOT however love the feel of the grass on her feet...I told Keith we need some soft grass ASAP because I think grass and sand on the toes are two of the best feelings!


Ha!  Squinty litle girl...but do you see those top teeth!?!?

Today before the doctor we were able to go to our last storytime at the library, until April anyway, I guess they need a "spring break" too!  I took a couple pictures of Reagan and her friend Liam...obviously neither would smile for the camera!  The second picture is PRICELESS...Liam had pulled Reagan's headband over her eyes and she had pulled off his socks!  So classic!! :)


That's what we've been up to the past two days!  Hope your week is going well :)  We are getting ready for Gran and Gramps to come visit tomorrow!!  Now Keith and I are off to load a TON of Reagan's "baby" things onto our shelf in the garage...I was having that spring cleaning urge today and packed up all of those things that we just don't use anymore...kind of sad, but hopefully one day another little one will be able to use it all!

Sweet girl standing by the stairs in Daddy's State hat yesterday!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Reagan! I can tell you that your buddy Noah loves goldfish! The rainbow colored ones are the best!
    Enjoy your new adventures in food.
    And, Mom, love the hat photo.... except that it is State red.

    ~Jenn Koehler, Noah's mommy

    ReplyDelete