Friday, April 2, 2010

Love the Blankie!

So lately Reagan has been very attached to the blankie that Aunt Kristin gave her when she was born.  This is the blanket that we always lined her carseat with, when she still slept in it! :)  Well I was doing laundry this afternoon and her blankie wasn't dry yet at nap time, so I gave her another one thinking she wouldn't know the difference.  Well guess what...I was wrong!  She wouldn't go down for her nap and I was thinking, of all days!  I had so much packing to do!!  The dryer went off about 20 minutes after I put her down, I took her blankie in, rocked her for two minutes, and she was out!  It was precious!  I LOVE that she has a little blankie now...it's so cute!!  Needless to say after naptime I took just a couple (ha!) pictures of Reaggie with her blankie!  She is just getting too big and is too sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment