Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Eleven Months!!


I can hardly believe that today Reagan is ELEVEN months old!! It is just so hard to believe that a year ago I didn't know if I was having a little boy or girl, even though I would have bet money on a boy! I didn't know how much I would love this baby or how happy that baby would make me!


Well we all know by now, Reagan is into EVERYTHING! She has been so busy this month learning how to walk and climb up the stairs. (She is in fact trying to climb on everything now...every toy...it's funny!) She LOVES to open and close doors and cabinets. I don't have a tupperware cabinet, but she does play with koozies and cookie cutters all the time. I am surprised I don't have an Easter Bunny cutout on my foot by now with how many times I have stepped on it! :)


Other things Reagan has mastered this month...she is GREAT with sign language now!! She does all done, more, and eat. We are working on drink/water now. I love her "communicating" with us! If we aren't giving her what she wants, she is sure to point to whatever it is she wants.


Speaking of pointing, her new found love is with lights and fans. She will point to them everywhere! We were in the post office yesterday and she kept saying "uh, uh, uh" until I finally said, "do you see lights?!" I just had to acknowledge her! :)


Reagan is starting to understand more and more of what we are saying, which I LOVE!!! She knows when we talk about daddy, mommy, and brother (yes, we refer to him as brother Bailey...terrible I know, but it's too cute!). She knows where her head, belly, and toes are and when you ask her to brush her hair, she'll do that too! When Reags is in the bath she is always standing up now and when you ask her to "sit down please" she will do that. I kind of feel like we are training a dog sometimes, but it's so sweet to see how she understands us!!


One of the best new tricks this month though is giving kisses. I LOVE IT!! We will be playing and I will say, "Reaggie, give Mommy a kiss" and a wide open mouth comes right towards me. :) She is such a sweetheart!!


Reagan is TOTALLY off of baby food and we (especially Keith) are counting down the days until no more formula!! She eats pretty much anything we give her, which I LOVE!! Hopefully that stays!




A Few Stats:

Teeth: Reagan is currently working on teeth #7 and 8! She is doing pretty good with them :)

Clothes: Pretty much totally in 18 months now!

Diapers: Just moved up to size 5!


We continue to be so blessed with such a sweet baby! I cannot believe that ONE MONTH from today we will be celebrating Reagan's FIRST birthday. The time has certainly flown by and it just keeps getting better!!

We love you Reagan Mae
SOOOOOOOOOO much!!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Steph K and Reagan Mae!

    Steph, I lost your email address when we bought our new iMac! So, I'll just ask this question through the blog!

    I was just going to say "Hi"and ask how the birthday planning was going? I know you must be getting excited, although it is "bittersweet." Just wondering if you had ended up using the felt hat lady? Her stuff was just so cute.

    I'll be excited next month to see birthday photos!!!

    Talk soon. Take care!

    ~Jenn Koehler, aka, Noah's mom!

    ReplyDelete