Thursday, May 13, 2010

Happy Thursday!

Reags and I just got home from lunch with my friend, Carrie and her adorable little one, Cal. We have met a few times for lunch and it's amazing how it gets crazier each time!! The kiddos are precious though and it's always nice to get out with another mommy! :) I have never gotten a picture during lunch, hopefully next time!
This week has been pretty uneventful, just running errands and keeping up with my little speed racer!

Reagan giving every window in our house "kisses."

Looking cute after her morning nap!

Practicing using her "spork" and not understanding why I am taking her picture...

                                    
Oh...now I get it Mom, you want me to SMILE! :)

2 comments:

  1. I had such a great time at lunch today!!! It is getting wilder and wilder and I LOVE IT! I thought about getting a picture today of the kiddos, but I think that was right before Cal's sippy cup flew off of the table for the 1,000,000th time :) Can't wait to do it again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Steph K!

    So, again, sorry to "talk" through blog comments, but I do not have your actual email address anymore. Love the photos in this post and the previous of Reagan. She is just looking so much like a "big girl!" As I was reading this post, I clicked on the link to your friend Carrie. I noticed her last name and then noticed her husband's name. I thought, "hmmmm, those names sound so familiar, I wonder where they live?? " As I kept clicking in her blog I discovered that they go to my church! That's why the name is so familiar.... and we have both used Tamara for photos! Too funny! What a small world. When I clicked on her baptism weekend post, I thought, "hey, that's our church where Noah was baptized!" Just wanted to let you in on that funny detail!
    I read that you are using Jackie for Reagan's cake! I hope it turns out perfect! Just they way I hope her first birthday is too! I was so thrilled with Noah's baptism and birthday cake from her. And she has done two for Bryson's parties that were equally as perfect!!! PLEASE be sure to post lots of photos of the big birthday bash. When is the actual party? I know you are excited.
    Take care. Hope to see you guys soon. Maybe dinner over the summer.
    ~Jenn Koehler......aka, Noah's mommy!

    ReplyDelete