Saturday, May 29, 2010

Reminiscing...

I have found that over the past several days I have been constantly thinking about "this time last year."  ha!  I miss being pregnant, but not when I was at this stage in the game!  How was my tummy THAT big!?!?


I can't believe I didn't know if I was having a boy or a girl...I didn't know what contractions would feel like...I didn't know what pushing for 2 1/2 hours would feel like...and I had NO IDEA the love that I would feel for my sweet little baby!!  I just can't believe it's been a year, well just about...

One week from today will be my Reagan's birthday and I just don't know where the time went.  Part of me feels like it has been longer than a year, but most of me feels like it was yesterday that she was born.  I have been doing some things with her pictures from over the year for her party and I just cry looking through them.  I look at how she fit in one arm, how she was just so little...and now such a "big" girl!!

She has changed sooo much over this past year...I can't stop thinking about it!  That is all for now, I will do plenty more reminiscing this week!! :) 

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to you and Keith on your sweet soon-to-be 1 year old! I really would like to do a dinner to come see you all in person. What does this month look like?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly how you feel - it goes way too fast. Our little man will be 3 on the 6th... Happy 1st Birthday to Reagan!

    ReplyDelete