Sunday, May 23, 2010

Getting Big

Well my baby is not a baby anymore, obviously, but now she faces FRONT in the car!! I kept saying I was going to "follow the rules" and wait until she was one, but guess what...she's close enough!! We had her facing back and in the middle seat which equals a heave ho to get Reags into her car seat. SOO Thursday night I switched her around and she was so cute going to the park on Friday facing front!


We played at the park for awhile, but really she just loves looking at the big kids! She met a little boy and they were dancing and clapping together...it was pretty cute!


Friday night we were brave and decided to go out to dinner with Reaggie. This does NOT happen often just because of her bedtime and it's not so much a relaxing event. This past week was Raleigh's Restaurant Week though and many restaurants have a pre-selected menu of a few appetizers, main courses, and desserts that you choose from. We went to Solas downtown, which we have eaten at before, and it did not disappoint. (oh...when I called to make the reservation I said "2 and a highchair, do you HAVE highchairs?!?!" thankfully they did!) Reags did great at dinner, just a couple squeals here and there!  Since she was the ONLY child there we are hoping we didn't intrupt too many date nights! :)



Have I mentioned before that Reagan likes "going shopping?"  I know surprising as I am her mother, but it is precious!  If you say "Reagan, do you want to go shopping?"  She will get one of her purses and put the handles on her arm and walk around...pretty darn cute!!

Saturday was a busy day of yard sales, swim lessons, Keith golfed, I ran errands, and then went to a friend's party from New Hope. It was so fun!

Today was a hang out day! We went to the grocery store during one of the breaks from the rain and went for a walk this afternoon during another. We just finished some yummy burgers on the grill, which Reagan scarfed down about 3/4 of one!  Keith and Reaggie were just reading in the family room and I think my heart melted.


Hope you all had a great weekend and have a pleasant Monday!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment