Thursday, May 6, 2010

Priceless!

Blow up pool at Wal-mart: $10

Plastic Watering Can: $1

AN HOUR of confinement: PRICELESS!! :)

Today started out as one of "those days" and I was NOT at all looking forward to it. Reagan has been waking up in the middle of the night, sometimes wanting a bottle, and then getting up at 5:30ish. Thankfully at 5:30, most mornings, I can just put her in bed with us and she goes back to sleep for about an hour. (She does and Keith, of course I can't!) This morning she did that and from the moment she woke up at 6:30 until about 8:15 she was SOOOOO FUSSY!! I mean, fussing over everything! What on earth child?!?! Finally I put her down for her nap early and she slept for over an hour! PHEW!!

When she woke up we were off to a make-up swim lesson. I had us all ready to go, we got to the pool, watched a private lesson or two, then her little class was told to get in. I hopped in, put Reagan in, and within TEN SECONDS we are told, "time to get out of the pool!" Someone, well a kid, pooped in the pool!! A) GROSS!!! B) Are you serious?!! Now we are both wet, towels will need to be washed, we smell like chlorine...ugghhh! We went to the locker room, I attempted to change Reagan and her outfit didn't fit, thankfully she had her cover-up to wear and we were off to the house.

I was slightly frustrated, not really, but kinda...it is work to get out of the house that early! :) I pulled in the driveway and I thought you know what, we'll go get our own pool to play in! SO off to Wal-mart we went!

Needless to say the rest of the day was MUCH better than how it started!! Reaggie even slept for about an hour and a half this afternoon, which sadly is a "good" nap now. We had a great day and enjoyed playing in the pool together, and I'm not going to lie...Momma kind of liked getting a little sun too!

Here Mom!

Let me tear through this cabinet for you Momma!
Oh you took the gate down for five minutes, let me climb up the steps! 
(Oh and YES, I got a gate!!  It is WONDERFUL!!)

Zoom Zoom!!

And this is why at 8:35, I am just about ready for bed!! :)  Happy almost Friday!!

1 comment: