Friday, June 11, 2010

Catch Up!

What a week!! I think after all of my blogging on Tuesday, I needed a couple days to recover! Let me rewind the week just a bit...

Monday...the pool day! We already know about that whole adventure, so here are just some pictures!


Reagan actually KIND OF liked the popsicle!


Just sitting back and relaxing in the pool!

Keith and Lyndsey

Kristin and I at dinner!


Yup!  That is spaghetti sauce ALL OVER my shirt!!  I swear, can't take me anywhere!!

After Reagan's doctor visit on Tuesday she took the BEST NAP!! Oh my word...combined with not getting a lot of sleep the night before with, sadly, four shots and a fingerprick...the girl was out! She slept from 1-4 in her crib and then from 4-5 in my arms, rocking. She was a VERY happy girl afterwards and was having SO much fun playing with her too cool shades!


Wednesday night I headed to New Hope to go to the 5th Grade Graduation. My first class of second graders were graduating and they were just the sweetest class!! I also saw some of my other kiddos that will be in 5th grade next year...it's always so fun to go back!

Sweet Becca and Brooke, rising 5th graders!

Three of the sweet 5th grade graduates!
*Ortencia, Griffin, and Trevor*

Thursday Reags and I had to run a couple errands, one was to the grocery store. She LOVED the cart with the steering wheels on it...ha! She was driving through the whole store. My mom and John stopped back Thursday night on their way back from Savannah and we had fun playing with Reagan and had a nice roast beef dinner, yumm-o!


Please notice the pearls! :)

SUPER STAR!

Oh... I must mention that Reagan's newest fun trick is playing with mommy's necklaces!! She found a pearl necklace yesterday and played with it all night. Today it was a green long necklace...she also busted my favorite red one, I am pretty sure I can fix it though!! The girl is no doubt in a "girly" phase!! She has even picked out her outfit the past couple days...I have laid out three options and she picks the one she wants. ha! I think I am going to stop that though because I want to enjoy as much time as I can picking out her outfits for her! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment