Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Party Time: Decor!

I have been getting excited for Reagan's First Birthday Party for quite awhile!!  I seriously think I bought my first accessory in January!! :)  I didn't know exactly what I wanted to do, but I knew I wanted pink and green and from there it took off!  I had a BLAST getting ready for Reagan's party!!  It was so fun!  Here are some details of the party decor! 

**HUGE Thank You to Ellen for cutting out all the paper and letters for me to make the banner AND for making Reagan's ADORABLE party dress and matching bib!!  She is SOOOO talented!!**


The frames along the bookshelves and the slideshow on the TV! 



1 comment:

  1. Steph, the party looks so cute!!! I was able to sneak a peek at the cake from Nancy's photos yesterday and was so impressed! I am SO glad that it all worked out and hope you liked it! You did a great job! Reagan should be so proud of her mommy! So sweet! Happy Birthday to her! Watch year two... here we come!!!!!
    Hope to see you guys soon.

    ~Jenn Koehler

    ReplyDelete