Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The Party!


Reagan took a nap right before her party started so that she would have plenty of energy!  She had SO much fun with friends and also LOVED being the center of attention!!  It was just such a wonderful day! :)  I loved it all so much.  I was sooo happy all day, just celebrating the year that has gone by!

Could her dress be any cuter?!?!!?



I wish I could have gotten pictures of everyone!!  I failed in that department, however most everyone signed the "Happy Birthday to You" book that was on the cupcake counter.  I loved that idea Jenn, thank you!!

Notice the HOT PINK attire!! :)

Reaggie had ALL boy friends at her party!!  She is already a boy magnet! :)



As predicted, Reagan wanted NOTHING to do with her cake!  She does NOT like sweets...seriously, does she have my blood in her!?  Haha!  We did tell her to "bang bang" her cake, so she did do that a little bit.  She had a lot more fun though feeding it to mommy and daddy!


That darling red head is Keith's sister's daughter, Lyndsey.  They drove from Rochester to surprise Keith at the party!  It was so fun to have them both there!!  Reagan LOVED playing with her cousin!

Reagan's "big gift" from us was her new cozy coupe car!  OH MY..she LOVES it!!  She gets in and out of that thing about a thousand times a day!  She also LOVED all of her new clothes...she wanted to put on some of the bloomers that matched a new dress and then wanted to put on a new green shirt.  ha!  Such a fashion plate! 

Overall it was such a wonderful day!!  Kristi drove with TWINS from Wilmington, Hill drove from Charlotte, Kristin from Rochester, my family from Pennsylvania and Maryland...it was just awesome!!  Reagan loved having about 40 of our closest friends and family at her house to celebrate!! 

One of my favorite things that I did was the slideshow that we had playing in the background for the party, which I just can't get enough of watching!  I found some great songs to go in the background and they just went perfectly with the pictures.  I have NEVER done anything like that before, so I have to admit that I was a little proud of myself!  We'll see if I can figure out how to post that one...it is about 25 minutes long!! 

I know Reagan had a fun day and we all did as well!  I seriously can't express the joy that she brings to our entire family.

4 comments:

  1. Looks like such a fun day for Reagan! You really worked overtime on pulling everything together. It looks so perfect! Congrats on Reaggie's 1st year. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful party Steph! Looks like Reagan had so much fun. I love all the pink and green decorations!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The party looked PERFECT! I am SO INCREDIBLY BUMMED that we couldn't be there! Reagan looked adorable (as always)! And your decorations were amazing. You went all out, Mom! Great job! I can't wait to see you tonight at NH and hope to get together with you & Reaggie soon! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE it! Everything looks beautiful and I would expect nothing less :) We can't wait to see what Reaggie gets into her 2nd year! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete