Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Just a Few More Pics!

Well I have a problem, a "I have WAY too many cute pictures of my daughter" problem!!  Gran flew in yesterday so after we picked her up from the airport we took Reagan to have her picture taken at Portrait Innovations.  I have not been thrilled with them before, so I was going to buy their $10 package for a million pictures, specifically with their "1" block.  I really was convinced that is all I was going to buy!  WELL...a few more adorable pictures and a slightly larger package of pictures later and we have these!  I was so happy with them!!  The guy did such a great job with Reagan and it shows!  There were THIRTY-EIGHT wonderful pictures to choose from, thankfully I was able to get the CD of all the pictures which I was so happy about!







Reagan knows how to do "SOOO big!" now!

Do you SEE this pose?!?!  We are in t.r.o.u.b.l.e!

5 comments:

  1. she is precious and i could just about eat her up! i am dying at her "pose" god bless you when that girl is older!!! so cute, i would have bought the cd too!! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TOO CUTE!!!!!!! Just too cute!! I think Noah has his first crush......

    ~Jenn Koehler

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes TROUBLE with a capital T!! What a cutie! Portrait Innovations did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH. MY. GOSH! These are just too sweet! I love the one where she is just standing, grabbing her dress and looking all adorable. Well, I love them all, but that one just made me giddy. Love ya! Klein

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want one of each!!! So cute!! She is her mother's daughter!! Nanc

    ReplyDelete