Sunday, October 10, 2010

10/10/10

It's hard to believe that another Sunday night is here and it's time to start another week.  I am excited for this week though...I LOVE having things to look forward to!  Gran and Gramps fly in tomorrow morning and Keith is able to pick them up since Columbus Day is a "bankers holiday."  (SOOOO JEALOUS!)  Keith, Reagan, Heinz (Keith's dad), Gran, and Gramps get to spend the day together tomorrow!  My mom will fly in on Wednesday and I'll be home that day to go pick her up.  Wendy and family are heading to Disney this week and into next, SO we needed reinforcements for babysitting! :) 

We had a nice day today...this weather is so nice, but I am ready for it to cool down a little more!  Parker and Jeff came over this morning to play.  Parker and Reags were so cute together!  They had a lot of fun playing :)



Reagan was doing sit ups with Opa today...it was too cute!

I went to my favorite consignment sale today and got Reagan some really cute things!  I was so excited :)  I even found a little custom  made shirt/pants outfit that had an "R" monogrammed on it...LUCKY!  It's a 3T, so won't fit her for awhile, but hello it was $2.50!!!!  You can't beat that!  I came home and decided I needed to do a total clean out of her drawers, closet, wash her new stuff, and get it all organized!  Glad my one year old's closet looks nicer than mine...oh well! :)

So as I said before, I LOVE having things to look forward to...really, it keeps me sane, especially since working full time isn't my favorite thing...so I decided on 10/10/10, I would make a list of 10 things I am looking forward to as we wrap up 2010....here we go:  (in no particular order...)

1.  Celebrating all of the holidays with Reagan!  We have been practicing saying trick or treat, Reagan just says "treat."  She is going to be a pink kitty cat this year, which she just calls a "mee mee mee."  Thanksgiving will be fun with her, but I am MOST looking forward to Christmas!  She is going to have SO much fun and so are we.  The girl has more Christmas outfits already...I can't wait to start putting her in them! :)

2.  Hopefully planning a trip to St. Louis in December to see Elle and big man Connor who will be TWO!!  Oh my goodness...

3.  Visiting the newly engaged Hillary in Charlotte over her birthday weekend!! 

4.  Decorating for Christmas...have I mentioned how excited I am?! :)

5.  Celebrating our 4th anniversary at the end of this month...we alternate years of "planning."  This is my year.  Any suggestions!?  I was thinking maybe doing a wine tasting at a semi-local vineyard?  This years traditional gift is flowers or fruit!

6.  Switching out my fall/winter clothes with my summer things.  I couldn't wear some of my winter things last year, since I was still trying to lose baby weight, so I am looking forward to hopefully fitting into most of it this year! :)

7.  Looking at a new car.  We have been talking about this for awhile...we both have compact cars, and as Reagan gets bigger, it will just be neccessary to get a larger vehicle.  No idea what we are getting yet, but one of these days I will be rocking a new (well most likely a used) SUV!  (Thankfully I have won the SUV battle, FINALLY!  Keith was convinced our next car would be a mini-van...I think I will like one SOME day, but NOT yet!  I'm not even 30!!!!)

8.  Listen to Reagan "talk" and read books with her.  Reading with her is one of my favorite things to do...she would sit and let you read to her forever!  She is just growing and changing so much.  Everyone says it keeps getting better and it really does...she is so fun and we just crack up together.  Her little personality just makes me smile!

9.  Getting a Yvonne haircut over Thanksgiving!  (In the 12 years she has cut my hair, I think I only disliked one haircut...she just knows what to do.)  I can't wait!!

10.  LONG Thanksgiving and Christmas breaks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  YAHOO!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey there friend - easy on the van comment!! haha! I LOVE my van! Reagan is really growing up and she is getting to a really fun age- precious little girl!

    ReplyDelete