Saturday, October 2, 2010

What a Day!

Happy Saturday!  The weather today could NOT be any more beautiful!!  I have the windows open and am about to make some pumpkin bread...YUMM-O!  Have I mentioned how much I LOVE the fall!!  Fall decorations were up two weekends ago and the "harvest" Yankee candle has been a burnin'! 

I can hardly believe we are already in October...this means it has almost been 2 months since I have gone back to work...just 8 more to go...it also means Reags is almost 16 months old!

We had a good week this week, although it was hard getting back into the swing of things being so tired to start off the week.  Being gone for the weekend and working full time is hard...laundry was piled VERY high and then there was the grocery shopping, not to mention cooking, cleaning, and wanting to enjoy the time that I do have playing with Reagan....it all worked itself out though! :)  I went in a little late on Monday morning and then took a half day on Friday, it was a workday, so I got to be home with Reags in the morning.  MAN ON MAN, do I MISS being a full time stay at home mommy!  It was just such a wonderful day :)  I could so handle working part time, I took Reags to Miss Wendy's for her nap and picked her up when she got up, totally doable.

Do you see this?  Crazy girl!

We picked up Morgan on Monday after school and to say Reags was excited was an understatement!  She could harldy wait to play with Morgan :)

She LOVES playing with our shoes and had fun taking a couple steps in my sneaks!

Please ignore the crusty boogies, we are working on getting over a lovely little cold...this face is just so.Reagan.

Getting ready for our Friday morning of fun! 

This morning I took Reagan to a park near the library, Keith has a soccer game and is going to the State game this afternoon, so it's girls day!  So the swing is huge, but Reags didn't care...she only had 2 tantrums when I took her out...ha!


Hope you have a great Saturday!!

1 comment:

  1. honestly, could she be any cuter?? I love the pictures of her... She is so sassy! love it!

    ReplyDelete