Saturday, October 9, 2010

Past Couple Days...

Monday - snackin'!


This was the bad night...On Wednesday night we had breakfast for dinner, because I was NOT in the mood to make lasagna like I had planned.  SO we had pancakes, fruit, bacon, and Keith made some scrambled eggs.  We gave Reagan a couple bites and I said to Keith, "I hope she's not allergic!"  She was fine that night, took a bath, went to bed, and at 9:15 I asked Keith if he would check on Reags.  He went in her room, she was sitting up, and (gross) sitting in a LOT of vomit.  Poor thing!!  I changed her and noticed some red bumps on her chest and PANICKED!!!!  Called the advice nurse to see if she might be allergic to eggs....she really didn't think so, since she was breathing fine, but wanted me to take her to the doctor in the morning.  After a very restful night's sleep, RIGHT, I called the doctor at 8:01 and took Reagan right in.  She didn't think the bumps were hives, just some kind of virus...PHEW!  The doctor said to stay home with her though just to keep an eye on her...she is fine...still has a few bumps on her tummy and legs, but I am trying not to worry since apparently this is some kind of virus.  She felt fine the whole time...was wide awake and ready to play after her vomitting in fact...love that!  We are just glad she is okay!!

Making pancakes with Mommy!

Capturing a picture of the first time eating eggs...we won't do this again for awhile!

Friday she was doing great and lookin' pretty darn cute!



It's always something right?!?!  :)

1 comment:

  1. YIKES! I was going to try eggs with Cal this week! Maybe we'll wait a tad bit longer........

    ReplyDelete